Since 1958 individuals and families have been gathering here for SLWC Family Camp. Always a time to meet old and new friends, worship, learn, and be encouraged in your faith. There is dedicated teaching tracks for kids and teens, and fun things for the whole family. Take a walk on the beautiful Jericho trail, go for a swim at the beach, relax, or check out one of the many organized activities.
- Evening Speaker: Mike MacNeil
- Morning Speaker: Aaron Perry
- Morning Teen Program: Tim Branscombe
- Evening Teen Program: SLWC Staff
- VBS: Julie Method
- You can choose to book a motel room, cabin, stay in a tent or a trailer or drive in on a daily basis. This camp fills quickly, so don't delay!
- Meals are available on a per meal basis or you can purchase a meal plan.
- Registration starts at 2:00pm and concludes after breakfast on Saturday morning.